The Perma-Column Deck Post system allows for time saving and hassle free installation of a simple, solid footing and column system. The system utilizes pre-casted concrete columns with an optional light weight composite footing pad that meets ICC code.
What can the PERMA-COLUMN upgrade do for your CUSTOMER?
- Provide the least expensive concrete foundation available for post frame decks.
- Offer the most proven and durable foundation material known to man–CONCRETE
- Elevate wood columns above grade to eliminate deterioration.
- Eliminate the need for messy and labor intensive “pour on site” concrete piers.
- Decrease the potential for construction delays due to waiting on concrete to set.
- Offer peace of mind since Perma-Columns have no toxic chemicals like treated wood
- Increase resale value by assuring future buyers that no longevity issues exist.
- Avoid being denied insurance coverage because of “known” post decay issues.
- Pride of ownership! There’s nothing like knowing you made a wise investment!
What can the PERMA-COLUMN upgrade do for your COMPANY?
- Establish your company as a leader in innovation.
- Open new markets previously limited by wood and code restrictions.
- Increase sales volume by adding value to the sale.
- Allows your company to maintain the speed and economy of post frame deck construction and still offer the lifetime durability of a concrete foundation.
- Eliminates all treatment and wood warranty concerns. PERMA-COLUMNS are a GREEN building product.
- Create more referrals due to visible appeal—neighbors can’t see the difference between treated posts in ground, but concrete posts are hard to miss!
- Increase profit margins because customers WILL pay more for quality.
- Visit us online at PermaColumnEast.com
- Insert Facebook link
- See us at the upcoming NADRA Education event! (Insert upcoming sponsorship date of PA education event)
“PERMA-COLUMN—The Permanent Solution”