As we enter 2018, we want to be sure you know about your opportunities for growing your business. NADRA and ASHI have partnered to bring you the best and only of its kind, deck evaluation certification! NADRA, the North American Deck and Railing Association is a 501 c(6) non-profit that works to educate and grow the outdoor living industry. NADRA is dedicated to deck safety and bringing awareness to the importance of deck inspections.
Not only is this an ASHI approved class that earns you 4CEU’s, this class will expand your portfolio and allow you to tap into an industry that needs your services. There is an estimated 50 million decks in the U.S., 50% which are 15-20+ years old. The need for professional deck inspections is at an all time high and its not slowing down. NADRA has already certified ASHI inspectors in NOVA ASHI, St. Louis ASHI, Metro NY ASHI, and INASHI.
In this four hour class, you will be taken through NADRA’s 5 page deck evaluation form. Expert and educator, Jim Mailey will cover:
– Footings and Posts
– Joist Connections
– Ledger Connections
– Deck Boards
– Handrail Assemblies and Guards
– Recognize proper and improper fasteners
– Assess hardware or material corrosion & Review of the safety standards of all (decks, stairs, guards) structures
Special Pricing for ASHI Members:
Did you know, ASHI members can join NADRA for only $100.00 annually instead of the regular rate of $350.00? Additionally, NADRA has the following membership / Deck Evaluation Class combos. (Minimum attendees required)
Option 1 – Certification with a one year ASHI Branch membership with NADRA: $199.00
Option 2 – Certification with three year ASHI Branch membership with NADRA: $299.00 (includes one free year of membership)
Learn more about the class, special pricing for ASHI inspectors, and requirements by clicking here. Contact us today with questions or to schedule your class.
NADRA’s ASHI branch membership includes:
– Listing under “Find an Inspector” on the NADRA site
– Participation in NADRA’s Deck Safety Month® Campaign – free marketing toolkit to promote deck safety and inspections.
– Code representation – ask your code questions and get answers from the experts!
– Monthly enewsletter with all upcoming education and networking events
– Learn more about membership benefits by clicking here.
To schedule a class or get more information please email info@NADRA.org your specific needs or call us at 215.679.4884.