NADRA Member Spotlight. February 2017 Member Spotlight: Robert Lett, Wolf Home Products
NADRA launched a member spotlight award for 2017. We are excited to showcase our second winner of 2017, Robert Lett, Wolf Home Products:
Member Name: Bob Lett
Company Name: WolfHomeProducts.com
Position: VP of National Sales
Member Category: Distributor / Manufacturer
Location: Allentown, PA
What inspired you to join NADRA? The opportunity to be part of a growing association that is a voice for a burgeoning industry
What was the first thing you ever built? Tree fort
How do you define success? When preparedness meet opportunity. In order to be successful you only have to work half a day. I don’t care if it’s the first 12 hours or the second hours of the day.
What advice would you like to share with fellow members that you have learned in your career? Make as many friends and acquaintances as you can and listen twice as much as you talk.
If you could ask your fellow industry professionals one question, what might it be? What can we do to be better at what we do?
What would you do for a career if you weren’t doing this?
In the summer: Professional Bass Fisherman
In the winter: Ski instructor
*A Member Spotlight winner will be chosen each month. For a chance to win, please fill out the questionnaire found here.
*To read the complete February eNewsletter, please click here.
The New Jersey Chapter of NADRA has created a fun program for their members. At each meeting, members put their names in a hat and one lucky winner is chosen to be marketed via social media. But not just that; the winning member is also highlighted here on NADRA’s blog AND in the industry weekly news brief! NADRA’s National Facebook page also promotes the spotlight winner.
We are excited to spotlight this months winner: Robert Lascelle, professional deck builder and owner of My Deck.com.
We wanted to learn a little more about Robert. Here is what he told us:
- How long have you been a member of NADRA? 6 years
- When did you first get involved with this industry? I started my business in March of 1986
- What was your first job? I worked on the Clinton Township road department while I was going to college in the evenings.
- What was the first thing you ever built? I built a really cool Lego house that took me months to build. It was pretty large and one of the best features was the deck that wrapped around it.
- Tell us a little about your family. I have a beautiful wife Lisa and two children Cory 15 and Brooklyn 8. My wife is an operating engineer for local 825. Cory will be a sophomore at Central high school and enjoys playing football. Brooklyn will be entering third grade at Franklin Township School. She also enjoys playing football and loves arts and crafts and has recently taken up sewing.
- What is your favorite hobby? I enjoy being on the water boating. I grew up in the summers on the water and have always owned a boat.